Top Search category contains the most concerned and searched tourist information, with details as:
- Destinations: The most famous tourist attractions and tons of breathtaking landscapes along the S-shaped country that tourists should have them in traveling plan in Vietnam
- Beaches and Islands: An amazing collection of gorgeous beaches and islands along the Vietnam coastline that you can consider for your next vacation.
- Natural Wonders: Top of the most beautiful natural wonders of Vietnam where visitors have a chance to admire the grandeur and diversity of the landscape that "mother nature" has bestowed upon the S-shaped land.
- Caves: Suggests the largest and most beautiful caves with unique structures and shapes that are suitable for people who love exploring nature or participating in adventure activities.
- National Parks: Combining the most beautiful national parks with the most diverse ecosystems in Vietnam from North to South. These are also top places for green travel that tourists should not miss when coming to beautiful Vietnam.
Vietnam is a beautiful country which has a diverse nature, many beautiful landscapes stretching along the direction of the country, and is known to international tourists through the "heroic" stories of the two resistance wars against France and the America. However, that is not all about this country. It can not be missed without mentioning a long-standing culture that will make you impressed by a lot of interesting things. In addition, coming to Vietnam visitors will surely be mesmerized by the rich variety of insanely delicious foods with many globally famous dishes such as Pho soup or Vietnamese bread. Let's see how impressed international tourists were when having a trip to Vietnam with many unforgettable memories.
“I came to Vietnam at the end of 2019 and chose Hanoi as my destination. Ancient Hanoi is beautiful, has many delicious dishes. I visited Hoan Kiem lake, the Temple of Literature, West lake and Tran Quoc pagoda. The thing that leaves the deepest impression on me is Pho rolls”
“Vietnamese Pho is really delicious. I had the opportunity to enjoy Pho at Pho Thin restaurant near Hoan Kiem lake. The space of the restaurant looks old but in return the staff are friendly and the taste of Pho is very good. I ordered the big bowl for $2”
“Vietnam Sapa, a misty town in the northern mountainous region is always on top of the best attractions for a vacation. The road here is a bit difficult to go, especially the way to the villages of the local ethnic people. In return, I had wonderful relaxing moments”
Besides nature's beauty, historical relics,.., Vietnamese souvenirs especially handcrafted gifts with unique and catchy processes, also attract tourists a lot. This following article may be the best answer for the question “What souvenir to buy in Vietnam?”