Vietnamese cuisine is an encounter of traditional indigenous cuisine, Chinese cuisine, Indian cuisine, French cuisine,... It also is strongly influenced by regional factors and climatic factors. The diversity of ingredients & culinary boosts the diversified development of restaurants in Vietnam in terms of quantity and type enriching tourist’s food experiences when visiting through Vietnam.
- I - Types of Vietnam restaurants
- II - List of Vietnamese restaurants in top destinations
Source: Nour El Refai
I - Types of Vietnam restaurants
A wide range types of Vietnamese restaurant:
- Pure Vietnamese restaurants: Serving Vietnamese dishes
- Restaurants specializing in international cuisine: Popular dishes from China, Korea, France, India
- Vietnam vegetarian restaurants
- Fast food restaurants
- Vietnam fine dining restaurants
- Michelin star restaurants
There are numerous restaurants in Vietnam with hundreds of popular dishes to enjoy.
II - List of Vietnamese restaurants in top destinations
You can refer to the following topics for more details about the restaurants in Vietnam
Hi, my name is Quan, and you can call me “Kun”. Having a big passion for travel, I spent 6 months traveling to most of the regions & provinces in Vietnam. I find Vietnam's landscapes are so beautiful, Vietnamese people are so friendly.
— Quan Nguyen