I - The best Nha Trang beaches
1 - Doc Let beach
Doc Let beach is about 50km north of Nha Trang city center. This beach is the top visit attraction in Nha Trang which is famous for its crystal-clear water and long white sand. The waves are quite calm for having exciting beach activities such as swimming, diving or kitesurfing.
2 - Bai Dai - one of the best Nha Trang beaches
Bai Dai or Long beach is located in Cam Lam district, right between Cam Ranh airport and Nha Trang city - about 20km from the city center. Bai Dai beach is known as the best beach to visit in Nha Trang which is loved by tourists because of its inherent wild beauty, and the multi-shaped rocks. Combined with the rustic beauty of fishing villages, making it like a peaceful beach to visit & enjoy on-the-shore BBQ parties with fresh seafood.
3 - Hon Chong Nha Trang beach
Only 5km from the city center, Hon Chong beach is extremely beautiful, pristine and tranquil. The large stones & rocks on the smooth sand shore make this beach a wonderful place for an “into the wild'' day trip. Visiting Hon Chong beach on a sunny day, sitting on a cliff, dropping a fishing rod or walking along the beach are the ways to enjoy life, immerse in nature and feel peace inside you.
4 - Tran Phu beach in Nha Trang
Located in the heart of the city along Tran Phu street, this is a beautiful beach with clear blue water, rocky clusters and a series of luxury resorts. Tran Phu Beach is ranked 18th in the list of the 50 most beautiful white sandy beaches in the world voted by US News in 2018.
5 - Hon Tam beach
Located in Nha Trang bay, 7km southeast of Nha Trang city, Hon Tam is one of the most beautiful beaches in Nha Trang Vietnam which is famous for its pristine beach with clear blue sea, calm waves, and smooth white sand that is suitable for pearl farming. This is an ideal ecotourism & resort destination.
Activities: Flyboard (flying board), pearl hunting, underwater walking, water motor, parachute, and diving to see beautiful corals.
6 - Other pristine Nha Trang beaches
Aside from the beaches mentioned above, there are many other less touristy beaches to explore such as Dai Lanh beach, Hon Noi island beach, Bai Tru beach on Hon Tre island, Son Dung beach in Van Ninh district, beaches on Yen island, Diep Son island beaches, Binh Ba island beaches, Binh Hung island beaches,...
These places are the best spots for those who love exploring the pristine beaches and immerse in experiencing the daily lives of the locals.
II - Best things to do in Nha Trang beaches
1 - Surfing in Nha Trang
Surfing on the tropical beaches is an amazing experience with a cheap cost of about 232,000 VND / hour ($23). Some surfing service providers:
- Tour price: 232,000 VND / hour ($23)
- Tour operators: Single Fin Surf School, Nha Trang Local Surf School
2 - Scuba-diving down to see the coral reefs
Nha Trang beaches with a diverse marine system & coral reefs are one of the best beaches in Vietnam to take scuba-diving tours.
More about diving in Nha Trang
- Diving tour price: from 550,000 VND / pax ($23.7)
- Tour operators: Nha Trang Fun Divers & Rainbow Divers
3 - Nha trang snorkeling off beach
Swimming with snorkels in Nha Trang is one of the most exciting things to do here.
An interesting activity to feel the underneath of the sea.
- Snorkeling tour price: 350,000 VND / pax ($15)
- Tour operators: Amazing Snorkeling Nha Trang, Nha Trang Snorkeling Tour, Vietnam Active - Diving & Snorkeling, Nha Trang Sea Star
4 - Flyboard
Flyboard is one of the most adventurous things to do in Nha Trang beaches. Nha Trang bay is the best place for taking this interesting sport.
- Flyboard tour price: 1,200,000 VND / 15 minutes / pax ($51.75)
- Tour operators: Flyboard Nha Trang.
5 - Beach party
Having a party or camping on the beachside at night is one of the most exciting Nha Trang beach activities that you should not miss if you are traveling with family or friends.
6 - Beach festival
Nha Trang Sea Festival is held every 2 years with many diverse activities attracting tens of thousands of tourists and people. Massive, serial and intertwined shows at sites and beaches give viewers great emotions and opportunities to explore Nha Trang's unique cultural beauty.
III - Where to stay in Nha Trang beaches?
There is a wide range of accommodation in Nha Trang ranging from cheap hotels to high-end resorts.
1 - The hotels near the beaches
Muong Thanh Grand Hotel Nha Trang:
- Address: No.6 Duong Hien Quyen street, Vinh Hai ward, Nha Trang city
- Room rate: 1,250,000 - 1,390,000 VND / night ($54 - 60)
- Contact: 0258 3552 468
Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel:
- Address: No.26-28 Tran Phu street, Loc Tho ward, Nha Trang city
- Room rate:1,860,000 - 2,500,000VND / night ($80 - 107)
- Contact: 0258 3880 000
2 - The resorts in Nha Trang beaches
Amiana Resort and Villas Nha Trang:
- Address: Nha Trang Bay, Pham Van Dong street, Vinh Hoa ward, Nha Trang
- Room rate: 4,330,000 - 4,940,000 VND / night ($186.5 - 213)
- Contact: (+84 258) 355 3333
Fusion Resort Nha Trang:
- Address: Nguyen Tat Thanh Boulevard, Bai Dai, Cam Hai Dong, Cam Lam, Nha Trang
- Room rate: 3,480,000 - 4,850,000 VND / night ($150 - 209)
- Contact: 0258 3989 777
3 - Homestay near Nha Trang beaches
The elegant space in Vivid Seaside Homestay - Source: Internet
Vivid Seaside Homestay Nha Trang:
- Address: No.3/37 Pham Van Dong street, Vinh Phuoc, Nha Trang city
- Room rate: 520,000 - 800,000 VND / night ($22.4 - 34.5)
- Contact: 090 567 62 82
Ccasa Hostel Nha Trang - Homestay Container:
- Address: No.24 Sao Bien street, Vinh Hai, Nha Trang city
- Room rate: 500,000 - 700,000 VND / night ($21.6 - 30.1)
- Contact: 0258 3838 833
That is a top list of the most popular Nha Trang beaches to visit. Have a nice trip in Vietnam.