As one of the top tourist destinations in Vietnam in general and Quang Nam in particular, anyone coming to Hoi An does not want to leave this strange peaceful land. Coming to this city, visitors not only can admire the ancient architecture in Hoi An Town, but also enjoy many famous dishes in this area such as high floors, phoenix bread, ... but in Quang Nam province, more than 90% of the property is located in Hoi An City.
Hoi An is a peaceful city in Vietnam - Source: Marek Okon
Features of homestays in Hoi An: Hoi An is a tourist city, so the homestay here is designed in a style similar to hostels, motels, apartments, with many rooms ... Tourists coming here can be exposed to many people who come from many different places and have little chance to experience the culture and lifestyle of the family.
Hoi An is an old town, close to the sea, so homestay is very diverse, suitable for the needs of visitors from classic to modern.
Below is top 6 best homestays in Hoi An Ancient town and near An Bang beach:
1 - Homestays near the ancient town
D Central Hoi An Homestay: With a luxurious and modern design and the main color tone, D Central Hoi An Homestay has attracted many tourists to stay, although it is still a relatively new name. Rooms at this homestay are also fully equipped with amenities such as flat-screen TV, air conditioning, hairdryer... and a private bathroom attached. Especially with the rooms with furnished balconies outside, sit and sip a cup of coffee and watch the street cFigure very great.
- Address: at no.33 Nguyen Phuc Tan, Minh An Ward, Hoi An City, Quang Nam
- Contact: 0935 626 424 - Website: dcentralhoian.com
- Average room rate: 450,000 - 670,000 VND (~ 19.4 - 28.9 $)
- Rating: 9.5 / 10 (according to booking.com)
D Central Hoi An homestay - Source: Tripadvisor
2 - Hoai River Hoi An Homestay
Also in a simple and modern style, being one of best homestays in Hoi An, Hoai River Hoi An Homestay has very delicate design points and an arrangement of objects to make a difference compared to other homestays. The rooms are designed with a small balcony, so that visitors can sit and relax and watch the peaceful outside space.
- Address: 15/6 Thoai Ngoc Hau, Cam Pho, Hoi An City, Quang Nam
- Contact: 0905 735 535
- Room price: 410,000 - 700,000 VND (~ 17.7 - 30.2 $)
- Rating: 9.6 / 10 (according to booking.com)
Hoai River Hoi An homestay - Source: Luxstay
3 - Hoi An Greenlife Homestay
Going to Hoi An Greenlife Homestay, visitors will experience a green living space with surrounding trees, behind are lush rice fields, and far away are beautiful undulating mountains. Designed in an open, modern architecture, decorated with fresh colors, the homestay has scored a lot with many domestic and international tourists while staying here. In addition, each room also has a very convenient kitchenette.
- Address: 20 Ly Thai To, Son Phong, Hoi An City, Quang Nam
- Contact: 0235 386 3393 - 0905 392 906 - Website: hoiangreenlife.com
- Average room price: 810,000 - 2,320,000 VND (~ 35 - 100 $)
- Rating: 8.8 / 10 (according to booking.com)
Hoi An Greenlife homestay - Source: Agoda
4 - An Bang Beach Dolphin Homestay
Just a 2-minute walk from An Bang beach, An Bang Beach Dolphin Homestay is one of the homestays that many young people love because of its swimming pool and private beach. In addition to using free bikes, the friendly and hospitable owner is a pretty big plus for this homestay.
- Address: Group 8, Lac Long Quan, Cam An, Hoi An City, Quang Nam
- Contact: 0944 512 187
- Room price: 550,000 - 1,250,000 VND (~ 23.7 - 53.9 $)
- Rating: 9.3 / 10 (according to booking.com)
An Bang Beach Dolphin homestay - Source:Anbangbeachdolphinhomestay
5 - An Bang Garden Homestay
Designed in a very unique garden style, An Bang Garden Homestay is a very interesting homestay in Hoi An for visitors. All rooms here have views overlooking the garden to watch the morning sunlight, while listening to birds chirping. The room is also full of simple and modern decor items, but there are very subtle sitting corners.
- Address: Alley 141 Nguyen Phan Vinh, An Bang, Hoi An City, Quang Nam
- Contact: 0903 557 974 - Website: anbanggardenhomestay.com
- Room price: 300,000 - 600,000 VND (~ 12.9 - 25.9 $)
- Rating: 9.5 / 10 (according to booking.com)
An Bang Garden homestay - Source: Agoda
6 - The Village Homestay
Also a fairly new homestay, but The Village Homestay attracts visitors by modern architecture combined with warm tones to create a feeling for visitors as if they are in their beloved home.
- Address: 98 Ngo Quyen, Minh An, Hoi An City, Quang Nam
- Contact: 0915 420 915
- Room price: 400,000 - 2,300,000 VND (~ 17.2 - 99 $)
- Rating: 9.2 / 10 (according to booking.com)
The village homestay - Source: Booking
Above are some of the famous homestays in Hoi An. Hopefully, through this article, we will help you choose a homestay that is best for your upcoming Hoi An trip.