I - General hospitals in Ho Chi Minh city
1 - 115 People's Hospital
115 People's Hospital was established in 1968. The hospital now has more than 1600 hospital beds, with more than 2,500 doctors and nurses, who provide inpatient care for about 1900 patients a day and outpatient care for about 3000 patients a day.
- Address: No. 527, Su Van Hanh, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Working hours
From Monday to Friday: 7AM – 12PM & 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
On Saturday and Sunday, patients come to Pediatric Consultation Center, and some departments are not available on weekend
- Medical examination and treatment services: cardiovascular diseases, general medicine, general surgery, musculoskeletal disease, traditional medicine, endoscopy, psychotherapy, oncology and nuclear medicine, vaccination, etc.
- Hotline: 02838652368–02838654139–02838655110
- Schedule of medical examination: 0281080
- Website: http://www.benhvien115.com.vn/
2 - Saigon General Hospital
This Saigon hospital is a class 2 general hospital established for 83 years. There are about 300 highly specialized doctors who are responsible for the treatment of various diseases.
- Address: No. 125 Le Loi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Working hours: All days of the week at 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM & 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- Medical examination and treatment services: hypertension, myocardial infarction, heart failure, etc., treatment of dengue fever, viral infection, gastritis, gastrointestinal bleeding, hepatitis, circulatory disorders, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Hotline: 0283829 1711
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://benhviendakhoasaigon.vn/
3 - District 3 Hospital
District 3 Hospital was established in 1992. Up to now, the hospital has met the requirements of service quality as well as examination and treatment, thus helping to reduce the workload for central hospitals.
- Address: No. 114 - 116 - 118, Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Working hours:
From Monday - Friday: 7 AM to 11:30 AM & 1 PM - 4h30 PM
On Saturday and Sunday, only the emergency department is available.
- Medical examination and treatment services: medical and surgical treatment, resuscitation anesthesia, ENT, etc., ultrasound, X-ray, delivery, hysteroscopy, surgical removal, etc.
- Hotline: 02839310400
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://bvquan3.medinet.gov.vn/Default.aspx
4 - Cho Ray Hospital Ho Chi Minh city
Cho Ray Hospital, one of the largest general hospitals in Southern Vietnam, was established by the French and received a lot of aid from Japan. The hospital possesses teams of qualified doctors with deep expertise in treating various diseases, mainly liver, kidney and heart diseases.
- Address: No. 201B, Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ward 12, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Working hours:
From Monday to Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (without lunch break)
Saturday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Emergency service: 24/24.
- Medical examination and treatment services: Internal Medicine: Including 9 departments specialized in the treatment of lung, kidney, digestive, neurological, musculoskeletal diseases and general internal medicine.
- Hotline: 02838554137-02838554138
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://choray.vn/
II - International hospitals Saigon
1 - Saigon International Obst-gynec Hospital- SIH
The hospital has been established for 20 years, and is a private hospital model specialized in the departments of obstetrics, pediatrics & neonatology, and in vitro fertilization. Until now, the hospital has served more than 6,200 mothers, proudly welcomed more than 6,300 babies, and solved more than 500 cases of infertility for many couples. The hospital has a scale of 118 inpatient beds, ensuring innovative and modern medical equipment and a team of skilled and highly qualified medical doctors.
- Address: No. 63 Bui Thi Xuan, Ward Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Working hours: 24/7, all days of the week
- Medical examination and treatment services: pediatric examination, breast examination, normal ultrasound, infertility consultation, male examination and consultation, viginary delivery, cesarean section, etc.
- Hotline: 0899909269
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.sihospital.com.vn/
2 - Vinmec International Hospital Saigon
The hospital is a non-profit healthcare system invested and developed by Vingroup. Established in 2012, this is the third hospital in a group of 7 Vinmec general hospitals nationwide. Located in the campus with an area of 38,643 m2, the hospital has 7 floors, 3 basements, with an outstanding scale of 178 beds, 16 specialties and a number of specialized support centers.
- Address: No. 208, Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Working hours: Emergency services and clinics operate 24/24
- Medical examination and treatment services: resuscitation, pediatrics, general examination, oncology, radiotherapy, maternity, internal diseases, general surgery, gastroenterology-hepatobiliary-endoscopy, cardiovascular diseases, internal medicine, ...
- Hotline: 02836221166
- Website: https://www.vinmec.com
3 - Franco-Vietnamese Hospital (FV Hospital Saigon)
In March 2003, Dr. Jean-Marcel Guillon and a group of French doctors established Franco-Vietnamese Hospital in District 7, HCMC. This is the first hospital in Southern Vietnam to receive JCI quality certification, which justified the hospital’s international quality services. Franco-Vietnamese Hospital possesses many domestic and foreign doctors and nurses with high expertise, along with advanced medical technology. Hospital size is 220 hospital beds. The hospital also provides treatments for many foreign patients.
- Address: No. 6, Nguyen Luong Bang, South Saigon, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Working hours:
Monday - Friday: f7 AM – 7 PM
Saturday: 7 AM – 2 PM
- Medical examination and treatment services: general internal medicine, pediatrics, musculoskeletal diseases, endothelium, et., skin care, cardiovascular diseases, gastroenterology, nutrition, psychology, general surgery, andrology, nuclear medicine, ENT, ophthalmology, etc.
- Hotline: 02854113333
- Emergency: 02854113500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.fvhospital.com/
III - High quality clinics in HCM
1 - Cho Ray Clinic
Cho Ray Clinic - Source: Bofu Shaw
This is one of the most prestigious and reputable polyclinics currently in Ho Chi Minh City. With the utmost efforts of the staff, nurses and doctors, since its establishment, the Clinic has always been the place to receive and support successful treatment for many cases.
- Address: No. 3, Tang Bat Ho, Ward 12, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Working hours: From Monday to Saturday every week: 8 AM - 6:30 PM
- Medical examination and treatment services: general examination, gastroenterology, biochemical tests, hematology, immunology, ultrasound, electrocardiography, X-ray, CT scan, etc.
- Hotline: 02871080303
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://vitrungdaday.vn// http://choraymc.khamdichvu.vn/
2 - Duc Phuc Clinic
Duc Phuc Clinic was established in 2008, specializing in spinal diseases.
- Address: No. 174, Nguyen Van Thu, Da Kao Ward, District 1
- Working hours: From Monday to Saturday: 7h30-17h30
- Medical examination and treatment services: disc herniation, spondylolisthesis, scoliosis, spondylosis, degenerative spine, etc.
- Hotline: 02862725741 - 02862531531- 0934753957
- Website: http://www.doctorloan.vn/phongkham/
3 - Columbia Asia Saigon International Clinic
The clinic is part of the group of Columbia Asia Hospitals. The clinic was established in 1998, and since its establishment, it mainly provides care services for both Vietnamese and foreigners living and working in Vietnam.
- Address: No. 08, Alexandre de Rhodes, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Working hours:
Emergency room: Monday to Friday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM & Saturday, Sunday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Laboratory: Monday to Friday: 8:00 - 17:00 & Saturday: 8 AM – 12 PM
X-ray department: Monday to Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM & Saturday: 8 AM – 12 PM
- Medical examination and treatment services: cardiology, dentistry, ENT, general surgery, internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, plastic surgery, neurology, and urinary.
- Hotline: 02838238888
- Website: https: //www.columbiaasia.com/vietnam/vn/benh-vien/saigon/
4 - Vietlife Clinic
Vietlife polyclinics group has officially been in operation for about 10 years with specialties: extracranial and intracranial spinal cord injury - traumatology and orthopaedics, Obstetrics, Pediatrics - immunization, ENT, Dermatology, etc., and services: magnetic resonance, gastrointestinal endoscopy, testing, ultrasound, X-ray, electrocardiogram, etc. The hospital's top criterion is to focus on the quality of medical examination and treatment.
- Address: No. 468, Nguyen Trai, Ward 8, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Working hours:
Monday to Friday: 7 AM – 7:30 PM
Saturday: 7 AM – 5:30 PM
Sunday: 8 AM - 12:00 PM
- Medical examination and treatment services: chiropractic, musculoskeletal diseases, gastrointestinal endoscopy, internal medicine, ENT, obstetrics, pediatrics, surgery, etc.
- Hotline: 02838381148 - 02838381149
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://vietlifeclinic.com/
Currently, the tourism demand in Vietnam in general and Saigon in particular is increasing. There might be unexpected health issues along the way so visitors should learn the best hospitals in Saigon each location along with their specialties, which were outlined in the article.