Hanoi Old Quarter - "the soul of the capital" has the mission of preserving historical and cultural values for a long time, famous for 36 streets at which you can find lots of interesting things to see and shop. Moreover, from here tourists can easily move to Hoan Kiem Lake, President Ho Chi Minh Museum, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Temple of Literature - Ancient Imperial Academy, Dong Xuan market …
I - Top best hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
1 - Viola Royal Hotel - 3* hotel
The hotel owns European architecture with light purple color furniture to create a relaxing feeling. Moreover, the central location is quite close to tourist destinations such as Hoan Kiem Lake, Dong Xuan market, night market, ...
- Room rates: 700,000VND - 1,000,000VND/room/night (~ $30 - 43)
- Address: No.6 Luong Ngoc Quyen street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- Contact: 024 3975 2222
2 - The Hanoian - 3* hotel
Luxurious design but still keeps the warmth for tourists like being at home thanks to the harmonious blend of light and dark colors. The hotel is located in the center of the Old Quarter area, convenient to get to Hoan Kiem Lake, St. Joseph Cathedral ... This Hanoi Old Quarter hotel receives 1500 reviews with 9.4/10 points on Agoda .
- Room rate: from 600,000 VND to 1,000,000 VND/room./night (~ $26 - 43)
- Address: No.42A, Hang Cot street, Hang Ma ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 3933 1166
3 - La Siesta Premium Hang Be - 3* hotel
Having a luxurious Western style and graceful design lines, staying at La Siesta Premium Hang Be, you will be in a luxurious space, and will enjoy professional service. Tourists who stayed at the hotel were rated 5/5 through the website Tripadvisor website. The hotel is just 300m from Thang Long Water Puppet Theater, convenient to visit points such as O Quan Chuong, Hoan Kiem Lake, Dong Xuan Market …
- Room rate: from 800,000 VND/room./night (~ $35)
- Address: No. 27 Hang Be street, Hang Bac, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 3929 0011
The Tripadvisor page has had hotel reviews such as top ranked 1071 hotels in Hanoi.
4 - Golden Sun Palace Hotel
Golden Sun Palace Hotel attracts tourists by its warm and cozy design. The hotel delighted guests with friendly staff and good hygiene.
One of the best hotels to stay in Hanoi Old Quarter - Source: Booking
The hotel is about 10 minutes drive from Ba Dinh Square, about 5 minutes walk from attractions such as Hoan Kiem Lake and The Huc Bridge. At the Tripadvisor page, tourists also spent more than 1500 votes for this hotel.
- Room rate: from 1,300,000 VND/room./night (~ $56)
- Location: 33, Hang Quat street, Hang Gai ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 3826 9386
II - Top 5 stars hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area
With its advantages, the Old Quarter area is facilitated to develop different types of accommodation, especially international 4-star - 5-star hotels with full amenities and professional service style. Below are the hotels that travelers should experience at least once while traveling in Hanoi or staying on business.
1 - The Oriental Jade Hotel & Spa - 5 stars hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Only about 300m from the Cathedral, The Oriental Jade Hotel & Spa easily attracts tourists who want to experience a wonderful holiday. The hotel has luxurious architecture and elegant colors to create a separate aristocracy. The hotel has other services such as restaurant, fitness center, bar; bicycle rental, swimming pool, ...
- Room rate: From 3,000,000 VND/room./night (~ $129)
- Address: No.92 - 94 Hang Trong street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 3936 7777
2 - Apricot Hotel
Apricot Hotel is also a great choice for you and your family for your vacation. The hotel uses white as the main color tone in the design to create elegance. A special thing is the hotel's swimming pool which has a panoramic view of Hoan Kiem Lake, which is a highlight for tourists. The restaurant in this luxury hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter serves a variety of Asian and European dishes that are quite satisfying.
- Room rate: from 2,500,000 VND/room/night (~ $ 109).
- Address: No.136 Hang Trong street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 3828 9595.
3 - Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi scores with many visitors who love neoclassical style rooms or luxurious classic French style. The hotel also offers dining services at the restaurant with Asian specialties menu; Professional spa services to help guests relax completely.
- Room rate: from 2,500,000 VND/room/night (~ $109).
- Address: No.15 Ngo Quyen street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 3826 6919
4 - Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi
Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi belongs to the Movenpick Hotel and Resort Group, famous for its quality service and luxurious architecture. The Mangosteen restaurant in this 5 star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter is designed with main colors of purple, white, brown and harmonious combination dishes that keep the traditional Vietnamese and international flavors, creating the attraction for visitors.
- Room rate: from 1,300,000 VND/room/night (~ $57)
- Address: No.83A, Ly Thuong Kiet street, Cua Nam ward, Hoan Kiem district
- Contact: 024 3822 2800.
III - Top 4 stars hotels in Hanoi old quarter
1 - The Light Hotel
The room designs are in white tones with elegant and luxurious light gold. The hotel has a full range of services for tourists such as restaurant, spa, fitness area, outdoor swimming pool ...
- Room rate: from 1,400,000 VND/room/night (~ ~ $61)
- Address: No.130, Hang Bong street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 3391 1111.
2 - L’Heritage Hotel
The L’Heritage Hotel, one of the best 4 star hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter,is rated with good service quality, friendly staff and luxurious design. The hotel also offers guests a variety of dining, health and travel services.
- Room rate: from 900,000 VND/room/night (~ 40 $)
- Address: No.41 Hang Ga street, Hang Bo ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 6299 5666.
3 - Anatole Hotel Hanoi
Anatole Hotel Hanoi brings an elegant, luxurious design with white as the main color tone. The hotel offers wellness and dining services including a hot tub and sauna.
- Room rate: from 1,200,000 VND/room/night (~ $52)
- Address: No.26 - 28 - 30 at Nha Chung street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 0961 575 599.
IV - Cheap hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
1 - My Moon Hotel - 3* hotel
Operating since 2017, My Moon Hotel is loved by many travelers. The hotel makes a mark with its elegant Italian style and convenient location, within walking distance to places like Hoan Kiem Lake, Dong Xuan Market ...
- Room rate: from 300,000 VND/room/night (~ $13)
- Address: No.59, Cua Dong street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 3734 7106.
2 - Hanoi Golden Holiday Hotel
Hanoi Golden Holiday Hotel has a fresh style, eye-catching design suitable for dynamic young people. Friendly staff and clean rooms in this cheap hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter are also a plus for visitors.
- Room rate: from 500,000 VND/room/night (~ $ 22).
- Address: No.43, Hang Dong street, Hang Bo ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 0946 683 179.
3 - Classy Holiday Hotel & Spa
Classy Holiday Hotel & Spa is a delicate combination between Western style and Asian style, which is a favorite choice of many travelers. In addition to services such as a bar, airport pick-up and the menu at the luxurious Yen restaurant is popular with tourists.
- Room rate: from 600,000 VND/room/night (~ $26).
- Address: No.49, Lan Ong street, Hang Bo ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 3923 1199.
V - Boutique hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
1 - The chi Boutique hotel
Source: Fb The chi Boutique hotel
The chi Boutique hotel has a Chinese contemporary style, attracting visitors at first sight by its warm and luxurious design. Especially, at the hotel floor, Ngo Dining restaurant will serve the famous dim sum dish. The location of the hotel offers many advantages when it is just a few steps from St. Joseph's Cathedral.
- Room rate: from 1,200,000 VND/room/night (~ $52)
- Address: No.13 - 15, Nha Chung, Hang Trong ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Contact: 024 3719 2939.
2 - Hanoi La Siesta Hotel Trendy
Hanoi La Siesta Hotel Trendy expresses its class by luxurious, sophisticated design in every detail. Modern beauty exudes sophistication and ingenuity in architecture to create a special attraction for visitors. The luxurious Redbean restaurant adds prominence to this Hanoi Old Quarter boutique hotel when it offers panoramic views of the Old Town.
- Room rate: from 800,000 VND/room/night (~ $35).
- Address: No.12, Nguyen Quang Bich street, Cua Dong ward, Hoan Kiem district.
- Contact: 024 3923 4026.
3 - O’Gallery Premier Hotel
O’Gallery Premier Hotel stands out for its French colonial architecture, bringing in an ancient and modern style, exuding a luxurious and noble beauty. The hotel not only scored with the superficial architecture but also showed the sophistication in every detail inside.
Not being too expensive, and the eye-catching design combined with professional service style and convenient location, the hotel has brought a beautiful impression on visitors to the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Room rate: 800,000 VND/room/night ($35).
- Address: No.122, Hang Bong street, Hoan Kiem district
- Contact: 024 3363 3333.
Choosing a hotel in the Old Quarter area is the most reasonable choice for you if you come to Hanoi. Hopefully, with the information above, you have a better understanding of the hotel system here, as well as choose for yourself a suitable staying place.