I - Traveling from Hanoi to Dalat by plane
1 - Hanoi to Dalat flights information
- Vietnam Airlines operates a daily Hanoi - Dalat flight from 11h20 'to 13h15'.
- Vietjet Air serves 3 flights per day all weekdays at flight hours ranging from 6 am to 8h20 pm.
- Jetstar Pacific is available daily, 15h20 'to 17h10' on Mondays and 10h20 'to 12h10' on the rest of the week.
2 - Ticket price
- Vietnam Airlines, the general ticket price including tax for one person is from 799,000 VND / flight. The ticket price of Jetstar Pacific is from 590,000 VND / person and Vietjet Air has a cheaper price, from only 499,000 VND /person/trip.
- Bamboo Airways, which is aiming for the perfect service of the 5-star level, so the ticket price is somewhat higher than the others. The price of a flight from Hanoi - Dalat is from VND 2,000,000 depending on the ticket class: Bamboo Eco, Bamboo Plus, Bamboo Business, Bamboo First.
3 - 3 options for booking Hanoi to Dalat flights
Option 2: To have cheap booking through the airline ticket agents it is quite simple, you just need to bring identification documents to airline ticket agents and then book your expected ticket. However this way, you will have to take time to go to the place to book.
Option 3: Book tickets directly via the airlines' official website. It can be said that this is the most direct way to buy tickets, without having to go through an intermediary. Bambooairways.com, Vietjetair.com, Vietnamairlines.com, and Jetstar.com are the 4 websites of 4 Vietnamese airlines, please visit the website and access the booking section.
4 - Review
However, if traveling by plane you must arrive at the airport 2 hours before check-in and may have to wait for a long time if the flight is delayed. Besides, your hand luggage is limited to only 7kg, if they exceed the limit, you will have to deposit and charge for them, which are the disadvantages of traveling by plane you will face.
II - Traveling from Hanoi to Dalat by bus
1 - Bus information
Hiep Duc Bus
- Address: no. 20 Pham Hung, My Dinh, Tu Liem, Hanoi; Address in Dalat is 4 Hoang Hoa Tham, Ward 10, Dalat City, Lam Dong Province.
- Booking telephone number: 0913 189 050, 0913 188 512 or (0263) 383 0229
- Departure/arrival time: The bus departs at 9:00 AM at My Dinh Bus Station within 32 hours and arrives at 17:00 the next day at Dalat intercity Bus Station.
-Ticket price: 350,000d / person
Minh Thu Bus
- Address: No. 2 Tran Hung Dao, Ward 3, Dalat City, Lam Dong Province
- Phone number: 0633 821 613 - 0903 756 533
- Departure / arrival time: The bus departs at 5am at Giap Bat Bus Station and arrives at 10am the next morning at 2 Tran Hung Dao, Dalat. Total travel time is 29 hours.
- Ticket price: 700,000d / person
-Address: 18A Tran Phu, Ward Loc Son, Bao Loc, Lam Dong
- Phone number: 0769 747 252 - 0633 918 184 - 0633 725 863
- Departure/arrival time: The bus departs at 6:30 am at Nuoc Ngam Bus Station and arrives at 10:45 the next day at 72 Me Linh, Dalat. Total trip time is about 28h15 ’.
-Ticket price: 600,000d / person
Tai Thang Bus
- Address: 5 Pham Ngoc Thach, Ward 6, Dalat City, Lam Dong
- Phone number: 0633 815 521 - 0903 571 901 - 0633 834 898 - 0918 660 918
- Departure/arrival time: The bus departs at 10 am at Nuoc Ngam Bus Station and arrives at 9 pm the next day at Dalat Intercity Bus Station. Total travel time is about 35h.
- Ticket price: 600,000 VND
2 - Review
However, in return, you have the opportunity to see the beautiful nature along the way and sleep whenever you want.
You may concern: Tourism in Dalat
III - Tour from Hanoi to Dalat
Hoang Viet Open International Travel Company
The company was founded in 2005 with the investment cooperation of two companies Hoang Viet Travel and Vietnam Travel - Vietnam. Through 15 years of development, the company has become one of the leading tour suppliers in Vietnam.
-Headquarters address: No. 93 Hong Ha Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
-Facebook: fb / dulichvietnam.com.vn or fb / tourdulichvietnam
- Call center: 1800 1109
The company for many years has won the title of "Excellent Travel Enterprise Voted By Customers". The company has become a brand providing bundled travel services and the following services: Visa services; Agents airfare; Rental car travel; Restaurant and hotel services.
- Address: LK1-20 An Hung Urban Area, To Huu Street, Ha Dong District
- Phone: (024) 8589 3923
- Hotline: (+84) 986 22 55 02
- Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking Hanoi to Dalat tours helps you not to waste your time searching for transportation or finding tourist sites or places to eat, etc. Everything has been planned by the travel company. In addition, going on tours also ensures safety for you because you will travel in groups with a tour guide; your luggage also becomes more compact because the company has taken care of anything necessary and you only need to bring personal belongings and documents.
Besides, taking a tour requires you to follow the company's available schedule and adhere to the prescribed time. As a result, you will not be able to go where you want. And especially, taking a tour is not suitable for "travel lovers" who prefer freedom.
1 - Is it impossible to catch a Hanoi to Dalat train?
You can not go directly from Hanoi Station to Dalat Station because Dalat Station is now a tourist destination and not used for transporting passengers.
The only way is that you will have to travel from Hanoi to Nha Trang Train Station for about 7 hours with the price of 1,000,000 VND. Then take a bus from Nha Trang city to Dalat with the ticket price of about 150,000 VND. The total journey time may be 2 days or more depending on traffic and other factors.
2 - How many airports in Dalat?
There is only one airport in Dalat - Lien Khuong International Airport
This article is also answer for the following keywords: Hanoi to Da lat; Hanoi to Da lat flight