I - Hanoi Old Quarter - best location to stay in Hanoi
This is the most convenient and potential area in Hanoi. Almost all kinds of merchandise, services from the standard to the luxury level can be found in the Old Quarter area within some minutes by walking. You can completely experience the life of a Hanoian in this small area. You will also have a chance to enjoy traditional Vietnamese cuisine in restaurants, try street food, experience coffee and iced tea in pavement stalls, buy made-in-Vietnam goods, take photos of famous heritage, and so much more. The most noticeable point is that you can easily experience those things just in a short time when coming to Hanoi Old Quarter!
Visitors can consider the following accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter. They are all quite suitable for tourists with various types of rooms such as single rooms, double rooms, dorm rooms; affordable prices, good services, and convenient placement right in the central area:
Hanoi backpacker hostel
- Address: 13 Hang Muoi street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- Price: 100 000 - 800 000 VND ($4.3 - 34.4) / night
- Contact: (+84) 243 825 9056
Central Backpackers Hostel
- Address: 16 Thanh Ha street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- Price: 140 000 - 700 000 VND ($6 - 30)/ night
- Contact: (+84) 243 928 2899
- Address: 44 Hang Giay Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Price: 165 000 - 1 100 000 VND ($ 7.11 - 47.4) / night
- Contact: (+84) 243 936 59 59
- Website: www.buffalohostels.com
You should not miss: Top best backpacker hostels in Hanoi
II - West Lake - best place to stay in Hanoi
The population of Tay Ho is not too crowded; therefore, entertainment activities are not frequently held in this area. Tay Ho consists of many important political and social constructions, buildings are located, so the security is quite strict. Besides, it cannot be denied that the accommodation associated with entertainment services within this area are relatively perfect and professional.
Therefore, tourists choosing to stay in the West Lake can enjoy relaxation in a quiet space which is far away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi center. Westlake is best part of Hanoi to stay in because you also will have the opportunity to experience the elegant hobbies of Hanoian such as visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, go fishing in the West Lake, ride a bike around the West Lake in the morning, enjoy the beauty of sunset in the West Lake, and so on.
Tourists can take a look at some of the following accommodations. They are the most luxurious hotels in the capital, which provide good services and can promise to bring you a memorable and wonderful holiday.
Pan Pacific Ha Noi
- Address: 01 Thanh Nien street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi
- Price: 2 300 000 - 6 400 000 VND ($100 - 275)/ night
- Contact: (+84) 24 3823 8888
- Website: https://www.panpacific.com/
Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
- Address: 15 Ngo Quyen street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- Price: 3 200 000 - 18 000 000 VND ($138 - 775)/ night
- Contact: (+84) 24 3826 6919
- Website: https://www.sofitel-legend-metropole-hanoi.com/vi/
Hanoi La Selva Hotel
- Address: 57 Lo Su Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Price: 1 300 000 - 3 000 000 VND ($56 - 129.3)/ night
- Contact: (+84) 2432 668 965
- Website: http://www.hanoilaselvahotel.com/
Nowadays, in order to meet the increasing demand of tourism, several hotels and hostels have been built in many areas within Hanoi. We just offer you two of the best places to stay in Hanoi. Depending on your requirements, preferences as well as the purpose, we hope travelers can choose the most suitable accommodation. Wishing you a memorable trip in Hanoi capital and Vietnam.