All kinds of Hanoi accommodation are distributed in districts and areas inside the city, so visitors can easily choose a place to stay that is suitable tourist’s purpose depending on budget as well as traveling itinerary. Each accommodation establishment has its own advantages and characteristics:
- Accommodation near West Lake: West Lake is the largest natural lake in the inner city of Hanoi, bringing fresh and cool air to the surrounding area. Most of the accommodations here have lake views, modern design and high-end services. From here, visitors can walk around the lake and experience local specialties such as shrimp cake, shrimp roll.
- Places to stay in Hanoi Old Quarter area: The heart of the city is the most convenient for exploring the popular attractions and beauties. From here, visitors can easily visit Ta Hien, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, ... The small and crowded streets make it easy for visitors to mingle and immerse themselves in the life of the people. Special point is that the old quarter area has many homestay and hotels which are designed with unique architecture of French architectural style.
- Accommodation in Ba Dinh area: This is one of the main districts in Hanoi which has many important political centers and historical relics. In Ba Dinh district, there are many luxury 5-star hotels suitable for business tourists and MICE tourism. Staying here, visitors can easily visit the attractions: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Quan Thanh Temple, Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda, Thang Long imperial citadel,...
- Areas to stay in Hanoi airport: For those who have a need of a comfortable staying place while waiting for the transit flight schedule, you can choose to stay near Noi Bai airport. In addition to the hotel, motel or homestay system in the surrounding areas are worth considering.
- The suburban area of Hanoi: This is an area with many high-class resorts surrounded by natural green space. In particular, there are many golf or tennis services here.
Staying in each area in Hanoi is a different experience for tourists. A hotel in the old quarter is full of dynamic vibes, instead of, choose to stay in other places that will be suitable for less crowded lovers.
Vietnam is a beautiful country which has a diverse nature, many beautiful landscapes stretching along the direction of the country, and is known to international tourists through the "heroic" stories of the two resistance wars against France and the America. However, that is not all about this country. It can not be missed without mentioning a long-standing culture that will make you impressed by a lot of interesting things. In addition, coming to Vietnam visitors will surely be mesmerized by the rich variety of insanely delicious foods with many globally famous dishes such as Pho soup or Vietnamese bread. Let's see how impressed international tourists were when having a trip to Vietnam with many unforgettable memories.
“I came to Vietnam at the end of 2019 and chose Hanoi as my destination. Ancient Hanoi is beautiful, has many delicious dishes. I visited Hoan Kiem lake, the Temple of Literature, West lake and Tran Quoc pagoda. The thing that leaves the deepest impression on me is Pho rolls”
“Vietnamese Pho is really delicious. I had the opportunity to enjoy Pho at Pho Thin restaurant near Hoan Kiem lake. The space of the restaurant looks old but in return the staff are friendly and the taste of Pho is very good. I ordered the big bowl for $2”
“Vietnam Sapa, a misty town in the northern mountainous region is always on top of the best attractions for a vacation. The road here is a bit difficult to go, especially the way to the villages of the local ethnic people. In return, I had wonderful relaxing moments”
Besides nature's beauty, historical relics,.., Vietnamese souvenirs especially handcrafted gifts with unique and catchy processes, also attract tourists a lot. This following article may be the best answer for the question “What souvenir to buy in Vietnam?”