Where to stay in Danang? Da Nang is one of the few tourist destinations in Vietnam that attracts many big domestic and foreign accommodation brands such as Muong Thanh, Vinpearl, Hilton, Accor, InterContinental, Melia, etc. The listed information of the best accommodation in Danang and the ideal areas to stay will give tourists a more detailed view.
Staying in the city center gives you more time to experience and explore the daily life of the local people. You also have the chance to experience the the bustle of the city when night falls with exciting activities such as:
- Taking a cruise on the Han River for admiring the brightly bridges with Han River Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge, Nguyen Van Troi Bridge.
- Getting some exciting activities at the rooftop bars and clubs.
- Shopping at local night markets such as Helio night market, Son Tra night market, Thanh Khe Tay night market, Le Duan night market, Khanh Hoa night market,... Coming here you also have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the bustling food streets with tons of delicious dishes such as seafood, spring rolls, and hundreds kinds of cake and sweet soups.
For a better traveling experience, you also need to pay attention to the traffic jam at peak hours (6:30am - 8:30am and 4pm - 7pm daily). According to the experience of most visitors, for the convenience of the experience and exploration, you should choose the best accommodation along the Han River.
Some highly recommended accommodations are:
- Hilton Danang - 5*: This is a famous Danang accommodation 5 star located at No. 50, Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau Ward 1, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City; Contact: 0236 3847 000.
- Grand Mercure Danang: Lot A1, the Villas of Green Island, Hoa Cuong Bac Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City; Contact: 0236 3797 777.
- Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Da Nang: No. 341, Tran Hung Dao Street, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang City; Contact: 1900 63 66 99.
- Novotel Danang Premier Han River: No. 36, Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City; Contact: 026 3929 999.
My Khe beach and Non Nuoc beach are the two most beautiful beaches in Danang which are famous with pristine scenery, blue water, white sand. Here you can experience many attractive beach tourism activities such as beach sports, sunbathing, swimming, scuba diving,...
These are also two ideal places so stay in Danang to admire the wonderful and magical sunrise on the sea. The number of domestic tourists coming here every weekend is also quite high and you will have many opportunities to make friends and learn more about the locals. For those who love the tranquility, you can choose an accommodation with a private beach.
Some highly recommended of Da Nang accommodation beach that are mostly resorts in Da Nang near My Khe beach, Non Nuoc beach:
- Premier Village Danang Resort - 5 *: No. 99 Vo Nguyen Giap street, Bac My An ward, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang city; Contact: 0236 3919 999.
- Furama Resort Danang: No. 105, Vo Nguyen Giap street, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang city; Contact: 0236 3847 333.
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa - 5 *: No. 5, Truong Sa Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City; Contact: 0236 3981 234.
- Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang: No. 7 Truong Sa Street, Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City; Contact: 0236 3968 888.
Son Tra peninsula is one of the most beautiful islands of Danang. Coming here, you have a chance to experience such interesting activities as scuba diving, sea walking, kayaking, ... exploring the cape, Nam beach, But beach, and learn about the lives of wildlife species such as: Red-shanked douc langur - animals in the Red Book. Enjoy specialties such as: fresh seafood, forest vegetables, forest meat, coconut wine are worthy for a vacation. The best area to stay in Danang on Son Tra peninsula, you can refer to such as:
- InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort - 5 *: Bai Bac Beach, Son Tra District, Da Nang City; Contact: 0236 3938 888.
- Hotel Morin Ba Na Hills:
- Tien Sa Retreat Da Nang - 4 *: No. 1, Yet Kieu Street, Tho Quang Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang City; Contact: 097 610 22 11
- Son Tra Resort & Spa - 4 *: Bai Nam - Bai Con, Tho Quang ward, Son Tra district, Da Nang city; Contact: 0236 3924 924.
Up to now in 2021, the entire peak of Ba Na Hill has only 01 hotel serving the needs of overnight guests. You can choose to stay at Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills Hotel - 4 *: Hoa Ninh Commune, Hoa Vang District, Da Nang City; Contact: 0236 3799 888.
Hopefully, with the suggestions tourists can choose the best accommodation in Danang for your trip here.
Vietnam is a beautiful country which has a diverse nature, many beautiful landscapes stretching along the direction of the country, and is known to international tourists through the "heroic" stories of the two resistance wars against France and the America. However, that is not all about this country. It can not be missed without mentioning a long-standing culture that will make you impressed by a lot of interesting things. In addition, coming to Vietnam visitors will surely be mesmerized by the rich variety of insanely delicious foods with many globally famous dishes such as Pho soup or Vietnamese bread. Let's see how impressed international tourists were when having a trip to Vietnam with many unforgettable memories.
“I came to Vietnam at the end of 2019 and chose Hanoi as my destination. Ancient Hanoi is beautiful, has many delicious dishes. I visited Hoan Kiem lake, the Temple of Literature, West lake and Tran Quoc pagoda. The thing that leaves the deepest impression on me is Pho rolls”
“Vietnamese Pho is really delicious. I had the opportunity to enjoy Pho at Pho Thin restaurant near Hoan Kiem lake. The space of the restaurant looks old but in return the staff are friendly and the taste of Pho is very good. I ordered the big bowl for $2”
“Vietnam Sapa, a misty town in the northern mountainous region is always on top of the best attractions for a vacation. The road here is a bit difficult to go, especially the way to the villages of the local ethnic people. In return, I had wonderful relaxing moments”
Besides nature's beauty, historical relics,.., Vietnamese souvenirs especially handcrafted gifts with unique and catchy processes, also attract tourists a lot. This following article may be the best answer for the question “What souvenir to buy in Vietnam?”