Where to stay in Danang Vietnam? Danang is one of the tourist destinations in Vietnam that attracts many big domestic and foreign accommodation brands such as Muong Thanh, Vinpearl, Hilton, Accor, InterContinental, Melia,...This shows the huge potential for tourism development in general and the constantly increasing demand for accommodation in Danang in the future.
Staying in the city center, especially along Han River, gives you more time to explore the daily life of the local people. You also have the chance to experience the bustle of the city when night falls with exciting activities such as:
- Taking a cruise on the Han River to have dinner while admiring the brightly lit bridges with Han River Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge, Nguyen Van Troi Bridge.
- When you stay in the accommodation in Danang city center, you can easily get some exciting activities at the rooftop bars and clubs.
- Shopping at local night markets such as Helio night market, Son Tra night market, Thanh Khe Tay night market, Le Duan night market,... where you can immerse yourself in the bustling food streets with tons of delicious dishes such as seafood, spring rolls, and hundreds kinds of cake and sweet soups.
For a better traveling experience, you also need to pay attention to the traffic jam at peak hours (6:30am - 8:30am and 4pm - 7pm).
Some accommodations highly recommended are:
- Hilton Danang - 5*: This is a famous Danang accommodation 5 star located at No. 50, Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau Ward 1, Hai Chau District, Danang City
- Grand Mercure Danang: Lot A1, the Villas of Green Island, Hoa Cuong Bac Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City
- Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Da Nang: No. 341, Tran Hung Dao Street, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Danang City
- Novotel Danang Premier Han River: No. 36, Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Danang City.
My Khe Beach and Non Nuoc beach are the two most beautiful beaches in Danang which are famous for their pristine scenery, blue water and white sand, where you can experience many attractive beach tourism activities such as sunbathing, swimming, scuba diving,...
These are also two ideal places to stay in Danang to admire the wonderful and magical sunrise on the sea. The number of domestic tourists coming here every weekend is also quite high and you will have many opportunities to make friends and learn more about the locals. For those who love the tranquility, you can choose an accommodation with a private beach.
Some highly recommended Danang beach accommodations that are near My Khe beach, Non Nuoc beach:
- Premier Village Danang Resort - 5 *: No. 99 Vo Nguyen Giap street, Bac My An ward, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang city; Phone: 0236 3919 999.
- Furama Resort Danang: No. 105, Vo Nguyen Giap street, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang city; Phone: 0236 3847 333.
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa - 5 *: No. 5, Truong Sa Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City; Phone: 0236 3981 234.
- Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang: No. 7 Truong Sa Street, Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City; Phone: 0236 3968 888.
This is one of the most beautiful islands of Danang. Coming here, you have a chance to experience such interesting activities as scuba diving, sea walking, kayaking, ... exploring the cape, Nam beach, But beach, and learn about the lives of wildlife species such as: Red-shanked douc langur - animals in the Red Book. Eingnjoy specialties such as: fresh seafood, forest vegetables, forest meat, coconut wine are worthy for a vacation. The best area to stay in Danang on Son Tra peninsula can be referred to as:
- InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort - 5 *: Bai Bac Beach, Son Tra District, Da Nang City; Phone: 0236 3938 888.
- Hotel Morin Ba Na Hills:
- Tien Sa Retreat Da Nang - 4 *: No. 1, Yet Kieu Street, Tho Quang Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang City; Phone: 097 610 22 11
- Son Tra Resort & Spa - 4 *: Bai Nam - Bai Con, Tho Quang ward, Son Tra district, Da Nang city; Phone: 0236 3924 924.
Up to now in 2021, the entire peak of Ba Na Hill has only 01 hotel serving the needs of overnight guests. You can choose to stay at Mercure Danang French Village Bana Hills Hotel - 4 *: Hoa Ninh Commune, Hoa Vang District, Da Nang City; Phone: 0236 3799 888.
Hopefully, with the suggestions that we have provided, you can choose the best accommodation in Danang Vietnam. For more information, you can read the articles below.Read less
Besides nature's beauty, historical relics,.., Vietnamese souvenirs especially handcrafted gifts with unique and catchy processes, also attract tourists a lot. This following article may be the best answer for the question “What souvenir to buy in Vietnam?”