I - Overview
1 - Where is Binh Duong Vietnam?
- Route 1: takes about 1h 50p - 74.8km - through Xuyen A/National Highway 22
- Route 2: takes about 1 hour 50 (68 km) - through NH13 and DT 240
- Route 3: takes about 2 hours (84.5km) - go through Highway 13
Travel by motorbike: According to 01 of the three above routes, it takes about 2 hours - 3 hours.
Travel by bus: You need to take a coach at Mien Dong coach station
- Quoc Thang Garage: 0939117219 - 0919935951
- Hoa Thuan Garage: 0908 608001 - 0918 731379 - 0913 165369
2 - Population and ethnic groups
3 - Binh Duong weather information
II - A guide to explore Binh Duong Vietnam
1 - Sightseeing tour
The temple was built to worship the Ms. Thien Hau goddess, expressing the cultural and religious features of the people. Chua Ba Festival is the largest cultural festival and held annually on the full moon day of the January in lunar month with many attractive events and programs.
Address: No. 4 Nguyen Du street, Thu Dau Mot City
Dau Tieng Lake
This is the largest artificial hydropower lake in Vietnam that serves the domestic water supply, water coordination system for the Saigon River. The lake has many large and small oases, clear and blue water with a very romantic scene. This place is also a place to exploit seafood and fishery to earn extra income.
Address: located on the territory of three provinces: Binh Duong province, Binh Phuoc province and Tay Ninh province.
Phu Cuong Cathedral where people celebrate rituals is one of the famous cultural works in Thu Dau Mot City. With classical Gothic architecture, experiencing many ups and downs of history, the church was restored and rebuilt in 2009, to follow today's modern trends, the church has been rebuilt with the overall architecture that combines arched windows, the spire of the Catholic church and the typical dome of the mosque.
- Mass time: Sunday: 5:00 - 7:00 - 9:00 - 16:00 - 17:00 - 18:00 - 19:00; Weekdays: 5:00 - 17:30
- Address: 394 Cach Mang Thang Tam street, Phu Cuong, Thu Dau Mot City
Phu My Bamboo Village
Not only is it an ecotourism destination, but it also attracts tourists by many traditional bamboo and rattan crafting villages, bringing richness and abundance to this land. Bamboo village with 200 different bamboo species provides green space, visitors can also buy handmade bamboo products as gifts or take photos, ....
Address: Phu An commune, Ben Cat district
This fruit garden in Binh Duong Vietnam attracts many domestic and foreign tourists, and helps people here earn more income by gardening. The main activities here are: sightseeing, learning how to plant trees in the garden, walking around the orchard, enjoying delicious fruits.
Address: 14 Lai Thieu 17, Lai Thieu, Thuan An
Lacquer craft village
The lacquer craft village has preserved and developed the traditional beauty of Vietnamese people, as well as promoting products to the world and raising local people's income. This village is considered to be the cradle of the lacquer craft in the Southern region with Asian-style products, not only sold domestically but also exported to many other countries. With more than 100 years of development and preservation, there are famous artists with talented hands such as Ngo Tu Sam, Thai Van Ngon, Tran Van Nam, Truong Van Cang, ...
Address: Tuong Binh Hiep lacquer village - running along Highway 13 to the North, passing Suoi Giua toll booth, turn left onto Ho Van Cong street.
The traditional village in Binh Duong Vietnam still retains its own identity and cultural value and contributes to Vietnamese cultural identity. Coming here, tourists have the opportunity to watch the entire production process of a pair of wooden clogs - products associated with the life of the Vietnamese in the past. At the same time, you can also choose products as gifts with specific decorative requirements. You can also combine wooden clogs with lacquer, hand embroidery, and beadwork to increase the unique features.
Address: mainly located in Phu Tho ward (Thu Dau Mot city) and Binh Nham ward (Thuan An town).
2 - Ecotourism in Binh Duong Province
- Address: 368 Tran Ngoc Len, Hoa Phu, Thu Dau Mot
- Opening hours: from Monday - Wednesday: 5:20 am - 19h20p; From Thursday - Saturday: 5:20 am - 23:00p; Sunday: 5:00 a.m. - 20:00 p.m.
- Address: No. 68 Tran Ngoc Len, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City
- Phone: (0650) 3 860 333, Fax: (0650) 3 860 200.
- Ticket price: weekdays 466,000 VND/person (~ 19 $); weekends 466,000 VND/ person (~ 19 $).
Dai Nam Van Hien tourist area
- Address: Hiep An Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong province
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00 to 17:00, Saturday - Sunday from 8:00 to 18:00.
- Hotline: (02743) .845.878
- Ticket price: 100,000 - 200,000 VND/person depending on the gate (~ 4.3 - 8.62 $).
Thuy Chau eco-tourism area
- Address: 55 DT743, Binh Thang Ward, Di An.
- Opening hours: at 8am on Friday, Saturday, every Sunday and public holidays.
- Hotline: 0965 10 15 10 - 0948 447 262
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket price: Adults 80,000 VND/person/one-way (~ $ 3.4), children from 1m2 - 1m4 price 40,000 VND/person/one-way (~ $ 1.7), children under 1m2 are free.
3 - Hotels system
- Address: No. 555B Binh Duong Avenue, Phu Hoa ward, Thu Dau Mot City
- Room rates: 730,000 - 1493,000 VND / room / night (31.5 ~ 64.4 $).
- Hotline: 02583 521 000 - 0905. 199. 831 - 0903.564.090
- Address: No. 230 Binh Duong Avenue, Phu Hoa ward, Thu Dau Mot City
- Tel: (0274)-2221333 – Fax: (0274)-2221342,
- Email: email@example.com.
- Room rates: 1.139.000 - 1042.000VND/room/night (~44 - 49$).
- Contact information: 0274 3799 711, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room rates: 889.000 - 1.050.000VND/room/night (~38 - 45$)
4 - Binh Duong map
In conclusion: It is obvious that tourism is not the strength of Binh Duong Vietnam. However, this city still has its own attractions. There are not so many experiences in this city but they are very simple, and memorable and very Vietnamese.